From workflow design to on-set dailies processing to preview assembly and screenings to final 3D color and convergence, Light Iron offers a full range of services to support 3D productions. Tools like the Quantel Pablo and DVS Clipster allows our artists to make stereo corrections to color, geometry, and depth in real time with instant results for review.
- PROCESS 3D Dailies for editorial & review including color, geometry, and convergence adjustments
- RETAIN clip metadata from set and implement into dailies and VFX databases
- PREVIEW dailies and projects on-set or in our digital cinema theaters
- COLOR & CONVERGE in real-time 3D with Dolby Digital 3D and Quantel Pablo
- CORRECT misalignments, lens warping, keystoning, and color balancing
- MASTER for all formats of theatrical and broadcast stereo deliverables